- Posts tagged ipres2011
- Explore ipres2011 on posterous
iPRES, the main international conference on digital preservation, is calling for proposals for original short papers, panels, workshops, posters and demonstrations.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Domain-specific Challenges ( Cultural Heritage, Technical and ScientificProcesses and Data, Engineering Models and Simulation, Medical Records, Corporate Processes and Recordkeeping, Web Archiving, Personal Archiving, e-Procurement, etc.)
- Systems Life-cycle ( Requirements, Modeling, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintenance)
- Trusted Repositories and Governance ( Risk Analysis, Planning, Audit and Certification, Business Models, Cost Estimation, etc.)
- Case Studies and Best Practices ( Processes, Metadata, Systems, Services, Infrastructures, etc.)
- Innovation in Digital Preservation ( Novel Challenges and Scenarios, Innovative Approaches)
- Added-value of Digital Preservation (Emerging Exploitation Scenarios and the Long-Tail of Digital Repositories and Archives)
- Training and Education
- Theory of Digital Preservation
For more information on the format of submissions and list of important dates, kindly refer to Call for Contributors.