iPRES, the main international conference on digital preservation, is calling for proposals for original short papers, panels, workshops, posters and demonstrations.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Domain-specific Challenges ( Cultural Heritage, Technical and ScientificProcesses and Data, Engineering Models and Simulation, Medical Records, Corporate Processes and Recordkeeping, Web Archiving, Personal Archiving, e-Procurement, etc.)
- Systems Life-cycle ( Requirements, Modeling, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintenance)
- Trusted Repositories and Governance ( Risk Analysis, Planning, Audit and Certification, Business Models, Cost Estimation, etc.)
- Case Studies and Best Practices ( Processes, Metadata, Systems, Services, Infrastructures, etc.)
- Innovation in Digital Preservation ( Novel Challenges and Scenarios, Innovative Approaches)
- Added-value of Digital Preservation (Emerging Exploitation Scenarios and the Long-Tail of Digital Repositories and Archives)
- Training and Education
- Theory of Digital Preservation
Call for Papers
iPRES 2011 invites submissions for full and short papers reporting on novel previously unpublished work. Full papers are expected to report innovative research work, while short papers are expected to present new relevant challenges and work in progress. All papers will be peer-reviewed by at least 3 members of the scientific Program Committee. The accepted papers will be published in the iPRES2011 proceedings (in digital).
Call for Posters and Demonstrations
Submissions are encouraged for a special session that for posters reporting emerging issues or work in progress, and also for demonstrations of innovative systems.
All contributions will be peer-reviewed!
Accepted short-papers, posters and demos will be published in the iPRES2011 proceedings.
Previous iPRES Conferences:
Instructions for Submissions
Proposals for short (4 pages) papers, and for posters or demonstrations (2 pages) must be submitted to the electronic submission system accordingto the conference's template:
Submission system: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ipres2011
Paper's template: http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates
(Papers MUST USE this template)
Please see Important Dates for the submission deadlines.