iPRES, the main international conference on digital preservation, is calling for proposals for original short papers, panels, workshops, posters and demonstrations.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Domain-specific Challenges ( Cultural Heritage, Technical and ScientificProcesses and Data, Engineering Models and Simulation, Medical Records, Corporate Processes and Recordkeeping, Web Archiving, Personal Archiving, e-Procurement, etc.)
- Systems Life-cycle ( Requirements, Modeling, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintenance)
- Trusted Repositories and Governance ( Risk Analysis, Planning, Audit and Certification, Business Models, Cost Estimation, etc.)
- Case Studies and Best Practices ( Processes, Metadata, Systems, Services, Infrastructures, etc.)
- Innovation in Digital Preservation ( Novel Challenges and Scenarios, Innovative Approaches)
- Added-value of Digital Preservation (Emerging Exploitation Scenarios and the Long-Tail of Digital Repositories and Archives)
- Training and Education
- Theory of Digital Preservation
For more information on the format of submissions and list of important dates, kindly refer to Call for Contributors.